2021-11-25 17:34 來源: 中考生
1. Today I am glad to introduce a teenager. His name is Cheng Xin.
2. I'm Li Hua and I'm very happy to stand here to talk about myself.
3. There is always something unforgettable in my life, especially the story betweenmy friend and me.
4. My friend Daniel encourages me a lot in many ways. Now let me tell you something about him.
5. I visitedHong Kong last summer holiday. It's a beautiful city and I had a wonderful timethere.
6. Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9.
7. How time flies! Three years has passed.I will graduate from junior high school.
8. I still remember what happened betweenmy best friend Lin Tao and me.
9. This is a photo that is very special tome.
1. He is ahelpful boy whooften helps people around him.
2. He is very popular inour school becausehe is polite to everyone.
3. As for my dream，I want to be a teacher，I'll make friends with my kids.
4. Like many otherboys， I enjoy doing sports，but maths and science are my favorite.
5. My favorite memory of my dad isthat he always wants to keep me from making mistakes but he tries to let me find my own way, even though his heart breaks in silence when I get hurt.
6. Though she is busy, she studies hard and gets good grades.
7. I imagine that she/he is not only young but also beautiful/handsome.
8. Although I wasn't willing to do it, I still lent it to him because he was my best friend.
9. The next morning, I found a piece of paper. It said, “Never give up, dear. I am proud ofyou!”
1. I would be very thankfulif you could give me the chance.
2. I am sure that I can bea good volunteer at the International Dragon Competition.
3. After reading so many books, I get a lot of knowledge and also feel relaxed.
4. As a student, I thinkI should always try my best to work for our school.
5. This is my best dad. I love him and I'm so proud of him.
6. I had great fun in my last summer vacation.
7. Although I am not the best now， I will make every effort tobecome a top student and I believe you will be proud of me.
8. She is great. Let's wish her a better future.
9. I am looking forward toseeing her/him!
10. Because I thought nothing was important than friendship. What's more, I became very happy after I forgave him.
11. How lucky I am tobe his daughter!
I am Very Grateful to My Mom
Now, I'll graduate from middle school. I am very grateful tomy mom because she has done much for me. I think words can't show my thanks toher.
My mom is an excellent teacher and we are in the same school. She works hardand often goes back home very late. I remembered that once I was very worried about a quite hard problem from my homework, she helped me in time though she was too tired at night, and I was so thankful atthat time. So my eyes were filled withtears.
I would never forget it. From my mom, I got not only help but also the deep love. Thank you, my dear mom.
My Classmate Liang Ling
Liang Ling, a 15-year-old girl, is a student in Class 1, Grade 9. She comes from a poor family. Since she was a little girl, she has cared for her family.